Unilever brings in Ogilvy & Mather for corporate brand business
Unilever, the global FMCG company, has brought in Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide to handle its corporate brand business, following a split from Fallon London.
Marmite: Unilever brand
Unilver said the move in agencies marks a change in development of the brand from Fallon London’s early strategic work, to the development of a campaign "across multiple communication channels".
Ogilvy & Mather already handles some Unilever brands, including Dove, Hellmann’s and Ponds.
Keith Weed, Unilever's chief marketing and communications officer, said: "It is an exciting time for Unilever's most important brand and we are delighted to be working with Ogilvy & Mather.
"Their skills are a good fit for the multi-disciplinary nature of the Unilever Brand work and the global scale of the project."
Unilever said the strategic work Fallon has been doing for the brand is complete and the two companies are now ensuring a smooth transition of business between the two agencies.
Unilever has around 163,000 employees in nearly 100 countries, with annual sales of €40bn in 2009. Its brand portfolio includes Knorr, Hellmann's, Lipton, Dove, Vaseline, Persil, Cif, Marmite and Pot Noodle.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Digital/Ecommerce/Online Marketing Executive Alpari (UK) Ltd Up to £35,000 + bonus & benefits, City of London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...