Stella McCartney targets UK with e-commerce
Stella McCartney, the fashion designer, has launched an e-commerce site in the UK for the first time.
Stella McCartney: launches UK e-commerce site
The online shop is a relaunch of the US site and will be available in eight European countries by spring 2011.
The site sells McCartney’s collections, including ready-to-wear, accessories, and lingerie. It also features "Stella's Picks", where the designer recommends her favourite items.
In addition to the site, a Stella McCartney iPad app will be available within the next few months.
Users can also use the site to reserve an item and then pick it up in their nearest store. Social networking via Facebook and Twitter is integrated throughout the website, and users can "like" items to tag their favourites within the site.
The Stella McCartney fashion brand launched in 2001 and has eight stores around the world.
Last July, Adidas, the official sportswear partner of the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, appointed Stella McCartney as creative director for its Adidas Team GB ranges.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire