Stella McCartney targets UK with e-commerce
Stella McCartney, the fashion designer, has launched an e-commerce site in the UK for the first time.
Stella McCartney: launches UK e-commerce site
The online shop is a relaunch of the US site and will be available in eight European countries by spring 2011.
The site sells McCartney’s collections, including ready-to-wear, accessories, and lingerie. It also features "Stella's Picks", where the designer recommends her favourite items.
In addition to the site, a Stella McCartney iPad app will be available within the next few months.
Users can also use the site to reserve an item and then pick it up in their nearest store. Social networking via Facebook and Twitter is integrated throughout the website, and users can "like" items to tag their favourites within the site.
The Stella McCartney fashion brand launched in 2001 and has eight stores around the world.
Last July, Adidas, the official sportswear partner of the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, appointed Stella McCartney as creative director for its Adidas Team GB ranges.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...