Coca-Cola Piccadilly sign to feature Christmas tweets
Coca-Cola GB is giving people the chance to post messages on its London Piccadilly sign through Twitter.
Coca-Cola Piccadilly: outdoor media to feature tweets
The campaign, created by design agency Sedley Place, allows consumers to tweet their Christmas messages to the Twitter account, @cokezone, to be displayed on the Coke-owned ad sign.
Tweeters need to follow @cokezone and tweet a message for the Piccadilly site to the account.
People who have their tweets displayed will receive a direct message from Coca-Cola's account and their message will be shown on the sign five minutes later.
Tweets can also be viewed live on the brand’s engagement site, www.cokezone.co.uk/Piccadilly, via a webcam set up to film the sign.
Zoe Howorth, market activation director, Coca-Cola GB, said: "The Piccadilly sign provides Coca-Cola with a unique interactive platform and we're delighted that consumers can use it to spread their Christmas messages this year.
"This activation puts our fans at the heart of the activity, allowing them to engage and communicate with people everywhere."
The campaign runs until 23 December.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- SEO Manager - FMCG Account - Stand-Out Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £32K, Leeds
- Online Marketing Executive - global business services giant Perfect Marketing People To £25k, Manchester