Japanese comms agency Dentsu Public Relations forges alliance with MSLGroup
Japan's largest comms agency Dentsu Public Relations has signed a business alliance with the Publicis owned MSLGroup.
Alliance: MSLGroup and Dentsu Public Relations
The partnership will provide Dentsu with access to MSLGroup's network, while providing MSLGroup with a Japanese foothold.
A spokeman for Dentsu explained that the move came as the agency identified the trend of Japanese corporations thinking more globally.
He said: 'More than ever Japanese corporations must turn their sights abroad and build sound relations with stakeholders around the world.
'Dentsu will leverage the network of MSLGroup to further enhance all aspects of client support.'
Through the alliance, Dentsu will have access to over 2,500 employees in 22 countries worldwide.
MSLGroup CEO, Olivier Fleurot added: 'We are uniquely placed to support Dentsu PR and their timely and strategic extension of PR support outside Japan, to their globally-oriented Japanese clients.'
This week the Publicis Groupe also announced the acquisition of affiliates Publicis Romania, Focus Advertising and Publicis Events. The move comes in a bid to strengthen its comms offering in Romania.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...