Coca-Cola offers 'Bogof' as part of responsible drinking campaign
Coca-cola GB is rewarding responsible drivers with a "Bogof" offer on its Coca-Cola and diet Coke brands as part of a nationwide Christmas campaign aimed at keeping the roads safe.
Coca-cola: kicks off responsible drinking campaign
The "designated driver" campaign, created by Iris, is run in conjunction with the Department for Transport and is now in its third year.
The cola brand is offering "a buy one, get one free" Coca-Cola or Diet Coke to responsible drivers who opt for soft drinks.
Coca-Cola GB said it gave away one million free drinks in 8,000 venues as part of its campaign last year and is hoping to eclipse that figure this year.
This year's campaign will run for three weeks from 10 December until 31 December.
The campaign has been selected as this year's flagship campaign for the Department for Transport’s "driver friendly" initiative, part of the Think! road safety initiative.
It is also part of the soft drink brand's pledge to promote soft drinks as alternatives to alcohol.
Coca-Cola has created a website to support the campaign for drivers to find their nearest participating pub.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)