Renault launches first European iAd
Renault is launching Europe's first iAd tomorrow on Apple's mobile advertising platform to support the launch of the Twizy electric car.
The iAd allows users to view content rich advertising on the iPhone or iPod without having to exit the app.
Users will be able to engage with the ad – from calculating how much the Twizy electric car is able to charge to checking out various Twizy designs and even pre-reserving a vehicle.
Renault is targeting young "early adopters" in preparation for the car's launch next year.
Renault is one of the first brands to advertise on Apple's iAd mobile platform. Nespresso, Perrier, Citi, Evian, LG Display, AB InBev, Unilever, Turkish Airlines and Absolute Radio will also be serving ads on the European network.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London