Vizeum lands Warner Music European brief
Warner Music International has appointed the Aegis Media network Vizeum as its first pan-European digital media agency.
Fleetwood Mac: signed to Warner Music
Vizeum's initial task will be to work on planning and buying media for a Christmas and new year marketing drive.
The network was appointed after a review that was called in September by Warner, whose artists on its roster include Muse, REM and Fleetwood Mac.
Vizeum's appointment is not expected to affect Warner Music's relationship with ZenithOptimedia, which will continue to handle UK media buying across non-digital channels. The bulk of Warner's digital UK media was previously handled in-house.
Winter activity for Warner will include a digital campaign to promote recent new releases such as Phil Collins' first solo album in eight years, Going Back.
The network will deliver digital planning and buying across mobile, online video and social media channels in ten countries including the UK, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Spain, Italy and the Nordic region.
Ritch Sibthorpe, the director of digital marketing and content partnerships, Warner Music Group International, said: "The gifting season remains a hugely important time for the music business and this campaign will help strengthen our marketing footprint across a variety of interactive channels."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...