Vizeum lands Warner Music European brief
Warner Music International has appointed the Aegis Media network Vizeum as its first pan-European digital media agency.
Fleetwood Mac: signed to Warner Music
Vizeum's initial task will be to work on planning and buying media for a Christmas and new year marketing drive.
The network was appointed after a review that was called in September by Warner, whose artists on its roster include Muse, REM and Fleetwood Mac.
Vizeum's appointment is not expected to affect Warner Music's relationship with ZenithOptimedia, which will continue to handle UK media buying across non-digital channels. The bulk of Warner's digital UK media was previously handled in-house.
Winter activity for Warner will include a digital campaign to promote recent new releases such as Phil Collins' first solo album in eight years, Going Back.
The network will deliver digital planning and buying across mobile, online video and social media channels in ten countries including the UK, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Spain, Italy and the Nordic region.
Ritch Sibthorpe, the director of digital marketing and content partnerships, Warner Music Group International, said: "The gifting season remains a hugely important time for the music business and this campaign will help strengthen our marketing footprint across a variety of interactive channels."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + bens, London
- PR Account Director, Consumer Lifestyle, £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 per annum, London
- Artworker Co-ordinator / Senior Creative Artworker Aquent £35-£40k pro-rata salary, London