Three joins iPad contract battle
Mobile operator 3 has matched Orange and T-Mobile's pricing on iPad contracts as the final Christmas rush begins.
Ipad contracts: 3 joins the festive rush
The Apple tablets normally sell for up to £700 and reducing the upfront cost by offering monthly price plans would more than double the chances of a sale.
While the 3 offer matches both T-Mobile and Orange on price, it includes a substantial data capacity improvement, with 15GB of data included, compared to just 2GB with Orange and T-Mobile.
Three last month struck a deal with News International to allow subscribers to bypass its paywalls for The Times and The Sunday Times for three months.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Traffic Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...