Three joins iPad contract battle
Mobile operator 3 has matched Orange and T-Mobile's pricing on iPad contracts as the final Christmas rush begins.
Ipad contracts: 3 joins the festive rush
The Apple tablets normally sell for up to £700 and reducing the upfront cost by offering monthly price plans would more than double the chances of a sale.
While the 3 offer matches both T-Mobile and Orange on price, it includes a substantial data capacity improvement, with 15GB of data included, compared to just 2GB with Orange and T-Mobile.
Three last month struck a deal with News International to allow subscribers to bypass its paywalls for The Times and The Sunday Times for three months.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England