Three joins iPad contract battle
Mobile operator 3 has matched Orange and T-Mobile's pricing on iPad contracts as the final Christmas rush begins.
Ipad contracts: 3 joins the festive rush
The Apple tablets normally sell for up to £700 and reducing the upfront cost by offering monthly price plans would more than double the chances of a sale.
While the 3 offer matches both T-Mobile and Orange on price, it includes a substantial data capacity improvement, with 15GB of data included, compared to just 2GB with Orange and T-Mobile.
Three last month struck a deal with News International to allow subscribers to bypass its paywalls for The Times and The Sunday Times for three months.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)