Three joins iPad contract battle
Mobile operator 3 has matched Orange and T-Mobile's pricing on iPad contracts as the final Christmas rush begins.
Ipad contracts: 3 joins the festive rush
The Apple tablets normally sell for up to £700 and reducing the upfront cost by offering monthly price plans would more than double the chances of a sale.
While the 3 offer matches both T-Mobile and Orange on price, it includes a substantial data capacity improvement, with 15GB of data included, compared to just 2GB with Orange and T-Mobile.
Three last month struck a deal with News International to allow subscribers to bypass its paywalls for The Times and The Sunday Times for three months.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)