Three joins iPad contract battle
Mobile operator 3 has matched Orange and T-Mobile's pricing on iPad contracts as the final Christmas rush begins.
Ipad contracts: 3 joins the festive rush
The Apple tablets normally sell for up to £700 and reducing the upfront cost by offering monthly price plans would more than double the chances of a sale.
While the 3 offer matches both T-Mobile and Orange on price, it includes a substantial data capacity improvement, with 15GB of data included, compared to just 2GB with Orange and T-Mobile.
Three last month struck a deal with News International to allow subscribers to bypass its paywalls for The Times and The Sunday Times for three months.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London