Grape lands Agent Provocateur digital brief
Agent Provocateur, the luxury lingerie brand, has appointed Grape Digital to handle its first social media account.
Agent Provocateur: Grape lands social media brief
The agency won the account following a competitive pitch againt undisclosed agencies. The brand has previously used StrawberryFrog in the US for its social media activity, but has not had a dedicated social media agency in the UK before.
Grape will be responsible for building Agent Provocateur's social media presence through Facebook and Twitter, producing Facebook and iPhone apps and implementing an overall social media strategy for the lingerie brand.
In addition, the agency will also be responsible for buying online media to increase sales during the Christmas and New Year sale period.
Grape's sister agency The 7th Chamber will be responsible for seeding Agent Provocateur's video assets.
The 7th Chamber was behind seeding the famous Kylie 'Proof' ad, which showed the pint-sized pop princess on a bucking bronco machine. The ad has been voted the greatest cult cinema ad of all time, by the cinema sales house Digital Cinema Media.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England