Waitrose and Jamie Oliver vie for cooks' digital affections
Waitrose's Christmas app has broken into the BR app chart, while celebrity chef Jamie Oliver has made a higher entry with his new Jamie's Recipes app.
Waitrose Christmas: new entry in the BR app chart
Oliver has released the app, which is a follow-up to his 20-Minute Meals app, independently of his relationship with Sainsbury's.
Both his and Waitrose's new apps are free, but Jamie's Recipes only offers free access to 10 recipes and charges $2.99 per additional recipe.
Apps for retailers Argos and Debenhams demonstrate their enduring popularity with re-entries, but Amazon is this week's highest new entry, with a number five position for its e-reader Kindle.
Severe weather conditions have proved good news for the Met Office, which has risen three places to knock Facebook off top spot.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London