Waitrose and Jamie Oliver vie for cooks' digital affections
Waitrose's Christmas app has broken into the BR app chart, while celebrity chef Jamie Oliver has made a higher entry with his new Jamie's Recipes app.
Waitrose Christmas: new entry in the BR app chart
Oliver has released the app, which is a follow-up to his 20-Minute Meals app, independently of his relationship with Sainsbury's.
Both his and Waitrose's new apps are free, but Jamie's Recipes only offers free access to 10 recipes and charges $2.99 per additional recipe.
Apps for retailers Argos and Debenhams demonstrate their enduring popularity with re-entries, but Amazon is this week's highest new entry, with a number five position for its e-reader Kindle.
Severe weather conditions have proved good news for the Met Office, which has risen three places to knock Facebook off top spot.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...