HSBC hands global marketing role to Chris Clark
HSBC has reinstated Chris Clark as its top global marketer, following the departure of group head of marketing Tracy Britton earlier this year.
HSBC: Chris Clark reappointed to top marketing role
Clark had previously headed up marketing at the bank, before becoming head of customer experience in early 2009. He was replaced by Britton, the brand’s head of North American marketing. However, she left the company in August to pursue "other opportunities".
Clark took up the marketing duties in an interim capacity, but has now been appointed group head of marketing and customer experience. He will not be replaced as head of customer experience.
The marketer joined HSBC in 2001, having spent a decade at advertising agency Saatchi & Saatchi.
In September, HSBC launched a £5m campaign, ‘Truffles’, targeting consumers looking for investment advice.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Interim Head of Marketing & Communications Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Brentwood
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...