HSBC hands global marketing role to Chris Clark
HSBC has reinstated Chris Clark as its top global marketer, following the departure of group head of marketing Tracy Britton earlier this year.
HSBC: Chris Clark reappointed to top marketing role
Clark had previously headed up marketing at the bank, before becoming head of customer experience in early 2009. He was replaced by Britton, the brand’s head of North American marketing. However, she left the company in August to pursue "other opportunities".
Clark took up the marketing duties in an interim capacity, but has now been appointed group head of marketing and customer experience. He will not be replaced as head of customer experience.
The marketer joined HSBC in 2001, having spent a decade at advertising agency Saatchi & Saatchi.
In September, HSBC launched a £5m campaign, ‘Truffles’, targeting consumers looking for investment advice.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London