Diary: Home comfort for Felix
It's hardly news that the magazine magnate Felix Dennis doesn't like to slum it.
But the joys of the trappings of success became acutely apparent during his recent tour to promote his sixth book of verse, Tales From The Woods. The 21-date "Did I Mention The Free Wine?" tour saw him and his PR army travelling far and wide (Cardiff, Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Cork were just some of the cities they hit). While his "people" had to sleep on the tour bus, Dennis was helicoptered home every night to his multimillion-pound country estate in Warwickshire.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)