Diary: Home comfort for Felix
It's hardly news that the magazine magnate Felix Dennis doesn't like to slum it.
But the joys of the trappings of success became acutely apparent during his recent tour to promote his sixth book of verse, Tales From The Woods. The 21-date "Did I Mention The Free Wine?" tour saw him and his PR army travelling far and wide (Cardiff, Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Cork were just some of the cities they hit). While his "people" had to sleep on the tour bus, Dennis was helicoptered home every night to his multimillion-pound country estate in Warwickshire.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London