Diary: Home comfort for Felix
It's hardly news that the magazine magnate Felix Dennis doesn't like to slum it.
But the joys of the trappings of success became acutely apparent during his recent tour to promote his sixth book of verse, Tales From The Woods. The 21-date "Did I Mention The Free Wine?" tour saw him and his PR army travelling far and wide (Cardiff, Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Cork were just some of the cities they hit). While his "people" had to sleep on the tour bus, Dennis was helicoptered home every night to his multimillion-pound country estate in Warwickshire.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)