Diary: Home comfort for Felix
It's hardly news that the magazine magnate Felix Dennis doesn't like to slum it.
But the joys of the trappings of success became acutely apparent during his recent tour to promote his sixth book of verse, Tales From The Woods. The 21-date "Did I Mention The Free Wine?" tour saw him and his PR army travelling far and wide (Cardiff, Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Cork were just some of the cities they hit). While his "people" had to sleep on the tour bus, Dennis was helicoptered home every night to his multimillion-pound country estate in Warwickshire.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Creative Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £25000 per annum, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior SEO Executive - Polish speaking AH Digital Up to £28,000, London (Central), London (Greater)