Makro to uses Twitter auction for Christmas
Wholesaler Makro has launched a Twitter auction campaign in the run-up to Christmas.
Makro: wholesaler launches pre-Christmas Twitter auction campaign
"Tweet a Price", allows followers to drive down the cost of products by retweeting posts of products by @MakroUK. The more times a product is retweeted, the greater the discount – up to 50% off with 50 retweets.
New products will be listed every odd-numbered day until 23 December.
Mark Copeland, customer director at Makro, said: "We pride ourselves on understanding what our customers need and want, and the run-up to Christmas is a key sales time.
"On top of our everyday low prices, this year we are helping customers make their profit margins even better with the 'Tweet a Price' promotion. With the chance to receive fantastic discounts of up to 50%, we are urging Makro customers to follow us on Twitter and start retweeting."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...