Makro to uses Twitter auction for Christmas
Wholesaler Makro has launched a Twitter auction campaign in the run-up to Christmas.
Makro: wholesaler launches pre-Christmas Twitter auction campaign
"Tweet a Price", allows followers to drive down the cost of products by retweeting posts of products by @MakroUK. The more times a product is retweeted, the greater the discount – up to 50% off with 50 retweets.
New products will be listed every odd-numbered day until 23 December.
Mark Copeland, customer director at Makro, said: "We pride ourselves on understanding what our customers need and want, and the run-up to Christmas is a key sales time.
"On top of our everyday low prices, this year we are helping customers make their profit margins even better with the 'Tweet a Price' promotion. With the chance to receive fantastic discounts of up to 50%, we are urging Makro customers to follow us on Twitter and start retweeting."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford