Volkswagen to launch Discovery Channel idents
Volkswagen is rolling out a set of idents on the Discovery Channel on 20 December, as part of its integrated campaign to promote its Caddy van.
Volkswagen: Ghostbusters ad
The idents, created by Iris, are animations by the illustrator Simon's Cat, and will support adventure programs on the channel. They aim to promote the fun side of the commercial vehicle and carry the strapline of the overall campaign: "Brilliant made better".
Volkswagen launched the integrated Caddy campaign in November, with press, online, radio, retail and outdoor ads. Iris also created a "Brilliant made better" microsite, with interactive product navigation and an online game. Mediacom handled the media planning and buying for the campaign.
The latest work follows a set of idents Iris created in June to support the sponsorship of adventure and survival programming on the Discovery Channel.
In October, Volkswagen launched its "See cinema different" campaign, created by DDB, its biggest cinema ad in six years.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...