OgilvyOne appoints de la Fosse and Wilson as joint creative chiefs
Charlie Wilson and Emma de la Fosse are to be joint creative executive directors for OgilvyOne, effective from next month.
Annette King: chief executive of OgilvyOne London
Colin Nimick, the current executive creative director at OgilvyOne, will take an EU-wide role, working with Paul Smith, EMEA creative chief of Ogilvy & Mather, and Paul O'Donnell, Ogilvy Group UK chairman.
Wilson and de la Fosse have a personal and creative partnership that includes a string of national and international awards, and have run the creative team at OgilvyOne for the past year.
Annette King, chief executive of OgilvyOne London, said: "One of our hallmarks is our stability and continuity. With these appointments we’ve been able to recognise and reward the creative brilliance that is our great strength.
"Colin will be going to spread a little of the OgilvyOne London creative magic around the European network, while we’ve been able to recognise the fantastic contribution that Emma and Charlie have made over the years.
"Our clients can look forward to some even stronger work coming out of the agency next year."
OgilvyOne is part of Ogilvy & Mather, part of the WPP group, which extended its US presence this week, buying Marketing Direct for an undisclosed sum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...