Holiday Inn to sell £20.12 rooms in Olympic promotion
Holiday Inn will offer rooms for £20.12 on 20 December, in a one-day promotion to mark its involvement with the London 2012 Olympics.
Holiday Inn: unveils £20.12 London Olympics promotiomn
The promotion will highlight that Holiday Inn is the official hotel provider for the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
People will be able to book the specially-priced rooms at 171 Holiday Inn and Holiday Express hotels across the country at www.holidayinn.com/2012.
Chris Hale, head of London 2012 for Holiday Inn, said: "The sale is for one day only and the rooms will go quickly, so people should put 2012 day in their diaries and be ready to book their break."
The promotion is expected to mark the completion of a £650m investment in 3,400 Holiday Inn hotels worldwide.
Holiday Inn will be providing 50 British athletes with the equivalent of 1,500 free stays during the Olympics, as part of its partnership with London 2012.
In April, the hotel chain returned to UK television advertising after eight years as part of a £65m global campaign to relaunch the brand.
Holiday Inn and Holiday Express are owned by InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...