Holiday Inn to sell £20.12 rooms in Olympic promotion
Holiday Inn will offer rooms for £20.12 on 20 December, in a one-day promotion to mark its involvement with the London 2012 Olympics.
Holiday Inn: unveils £20.12 London Olympics promotiomn
The promotion will highlight that Holiday Inn is the official hotel provider for the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
People will be able to book the specially-priced rooms at 171 Holiday Inn and Holiday Express hotels across the country at www.holidayinn.com/2012.
Chris Hale, head of London 2012 for Holiday Inn, said: "The sale is for one day only and the rooms will go quickly, so people should put 2012 day in their diaries and be ready to book their break."
The promotion is expected to mark the completion of a £650m investment in 3,400 Holiday Inn hotels worldwide.
Holiday Inn will be providing 50 British athletes with the equivalent of 1,500 free stays during the Olympics, as part of its partnership with London 2012.
In April, the hotel chain returned to UK television advertising after eight years as part of a £65m global campaign to relaunch the brand.
Holiday Inn and Holiday Express are owned by InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- New Business Manager Gabriele Skelton £35000 per annum, London