Profero CEO Blunden leaves to become MD of Economist online
Nick Blunden, chief executive of Profero, is leaving the agency to take up the role of managing director and publisher of The Economist online.
Nick Blunden: heading to The Economist
Blunden, who has been at Profero since 2004, will be replaced by the agency’s global planning director and former managing partner of VCCP, Dale Gall from February.
Blunden was promoted to the chief executive role at Profero in January following the departure of Daniele Fiandaca, Profero's European chief executive.
Gall said: "My first thought on accepting this role was how much I would miss the incumbent, Nick Blunden but he has given London a great platform to build on and I am looking forward to taking on the challenge.
"Profero is a unique business. There is nothing out there in the market using media, technology and creative to solve business and communication problems as successfully as we do."
Blunden said: "I feel honoured and privileged to have had the opportunity to work at Profero for the last six and half years. It is an extraordinary agency with a unique mix of people, skills and capabilities, which I am absolutely certain will continue to go from strength to strength under Dale’s leadership.
Earlier this year Profero's founder Daryl Arnold left the agency to start up a business in Singapore, leaving his role of global chief executive to his brother and co-founder, Wayne Arnold.
Arnold said: "It is a new and exciting chapter and myself and the rest of the team could not have wished for a more perfect candidate. Dale’s leadership, strategic thinking and client acumen are just what we need to continue delivering great work for our clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Communications Co-ordinator Stopgap £26000 - £29000 per annum, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...