IG Markets launches ads speculating Chinese economic influence
Contract for differences (CFD) financial betting brand IG Markets has launched a print ad campaign, encouraging consumers to speculate on the influence of China on the global economy.
IG Markets: print ads speculate on Chinese economic influence
The print ads, by DDB UK, feature a pastiche of Hollywood movie ‘King Kong’, in which a giant panda is seen swinging from the Empire State Building, swiping at planes. The headline reads "How will China’s economic growth affect the financial markets?".
The campaign, which launched this week, will run in business and finance publications such as The Economist. It is the latest in a series of ads based around the tagline "Get Thinking", illustrating how real world events affect the financial markets in a way that can benefit investors.
Earlier this year, IG Index ran a national and regional print ad campaign speculating on the consequences of the UK's General Election result.
One execution said: "If you're thinking... 'which way will Cameron send sterling?' contact us."
It also explained how the spread-betting process works, adding "Financial spread betting provides a simple, tax-free way to profit from rising and falling prices".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...