Campbell's soup returns after two-year break
Campbell's soup has licensed its brand to dried food specialist Symington's and will return to UK supermarket shelves.
Campbell's soup: the iconic brand returns to the UK
Campbell's soup was last seen in UK stores back in early 2008 before Premier Foods, its licensee at the time, opted not to renew its contract.
The revival of the brand will see it relaunched in the dried food category with 25 new products.
The range will be sold in packets and boxes and will not feature the iconic soup tins made famous by Andy Warhol.
New products include 12 cup-soups, four savoury lines and four savoury pasta & sauce packets.
It is thought that the range will be priced in line with Batchelors. It is not clear if Symington's has achieved listings in all the big supermarkets.
Marketing support for the range will include an above-the-line campaign and sampling.
Symington's was unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Digital Ad Ops Manager - Pan-EMEA clients! - Up to £35K Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + £25-35K + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...