Hill & Knowlton acquires Turkish PR agency Global Tanitum
Hill & Knowlton has acquired a majority stake in the Turkish public relations consultancy Global Tanitim Halkla Iliskiler.
H&K acquires Global Tanitum: Dave Robinson
The company will be rebranded as Global Hill & Knowlton and will continue to serve the Turkish market in terms of both domestic blue chip clients and multinationals.
Turkish clients will benefit from access to Hill & Knowlton’s global footprint and network experience while multinational clients of Hill & Knowlton will benefit from expert advice in the local marketplace.
Dave Robinson (pictured), CEO Middle East, Turkey & Africa for Hill & Knowlton, said: ‘Turkey represents an increasingly strategic market for us and for our clients. The time is right to make this step into a country which is certain to play an important role in the region’s wider economic development and which has shown impressive growth over the last years. Global Tanitim has a very impressive reputation in the market and represented a very good fit with the Hill & Knowlton ethos and approach. We are very confident this partnership will provide significant value to our clients both current and future.
Ceyda Aydede, founder and president of Global Tanitim, added: ‘We are delighted to take this important step forward with such a strong partner as Hill & Knowlton. They understand the dynamics of the Turkish market as well as the opportunities for growth and our cultures are a good fit from which to develop our services and deepen our offer to both domestic and international clients.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Producer - Commercial Projects Premier Media Up to £35,000, London
- Quantitative Researchers Lipton Fleming £20000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, London
- Qualitative Researchers Lipton Fleming £20000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Audience Insight Executive - Publishing Lipton Fleming £25000 per annum + benefits, London