Hill & Knowlton acquires Turkish PR agency Global Tanitum
Hill & Knowlton has acquired a majority stake in the Turkish public relations consultancy Global Tanitim Halkla Iliskiler.
H&K acquires Global Tanitum: Dave Robinson
The company will be rebranded as Global Hill & Knowlton and will continue to serve the Turkish market in terms of both domestic blue chip clients and multinationals.
Turkish clients will benefit from access to Hill & Knowlton’s global footprint and network experience while multinational clients of Hill & Knowlton will benefit from expert advice in the local marketplace.
Dave Robinson (pictured), CEO Middle East, Turkey & Africa for Hill & Knowlton, said: ‘Turkey represents an increasingly strategic market for us and for our clients. The time is right to make this step into a country which is certain to play an important role in the region’s wider economic development and which has shown impressive growth over the last years. Global Tanitim has a very impressive reputation in the market and represented a very good fit with the Hill & Knowlton ethos and approach. We are very confident this partnership will provide significant value to our clients both current and future.
Ceyda Aydede, founder and president of Global Tanitim, added: ‘We are delighted to take this important step forward with such a strong partner as Hill & Knowlton. They understand the dynamics of the Turkish market as well as the opportunities for growth and our cultures are a good fit from which to develop our services and deepen our offer to both domestic and international clients.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...