McCann lands £6m Saga Group ad task
Saga Group, the service company for the over-50s, has appointed McCann London to handle its £6m ad account after a pitch.
Saga: attempts to build a more dynamic brand
The appointment comes as Saga increases its marketing activity in a bid to build a more dynamic brand and broaden its customer base.
Saga, which provides package holidays, insurance and personal finance, previously worked with the integrated agency DCH on parts of its business.
McCann's first work for Saga launches later this month and consists of a series of three television spots promoting insurance, cruises and holidays.
Earlier this month, Acromas Holdings, the parent of the Saga and AA brands, appointed SapientNitro to redesign and build the websites for both companies.
Alan Griffiths, the Saga Holidays marketing director, predicts the new campaign will mark a turning point for the brand "despite extreme winter conditions and a tough, tough economic climate".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire