McCann lands £6m Saga Group ad task
Saga Group, the service company for the over-50s, has appointed McCann London to handle its £6m ad account after a pitch.
Saga: attempts to build a more dynamic brand
The appointment comes as Saga increases its marketing activity in a bid to build a more dynamic brand and broaden its customer base.
Saga, which provides package holidays, insurance and personal finance, previously worked with the integrated agency DCH on parts of its business.
McCann's first work for Saga launches later this month and consists of a series of three television spots promoting insurance, cruises and holidays.
Earlier this month, Acromas Holdings, the parent of the Saga and AA brands, appointed SapientNitro to redesign and build the websites for both companies.
Alan Griffiths, the Saga Holidays marketing director, predicts the new campaign will mark a turning point for the brand "despite extreme winter conditions and a tough, tough economic climate".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...