EDF Energy kicks off London Eye campaign
MPG Media Contacts and Euro RSCG have created a campaign to support the launch of EDF Energy's new three-year partnership with the London Eye.
EDF London Eye: media campaign kicks off today
The media agency has secured partnerships with Capital FM, ITV's 'Daybreak' programme and today's Metro.
The campaign is part of a wider integrated push launched by Euro RSCG and follows the announcement of the three-year sponsorship deal earlier this month.
This morning, at a centrepiece launch event, the EDF Energy London Eye was symbolically illuminated at sunrise. The event was designed to encourage Britons to take action against climate change and sign up to Team Green Britain, founded by EDF Energy.
This morning's weather report during 'Daybreak' was also shot from the London Eye, with additional digital content on ITV.com.
To reach early morning radio listeners, MPG Media Contacts has negotiated a promotion with Capital FM London breakfast, which went live this morning.
Every hour from 6am to 10am today, Capital FM presenter Johnny Vaughan will describe an iconic London landmark.
Listeners are invited to guess the place Vaughan is describing for a chance to win a Peugeot iOn electric car or an eco-holiday to St Tropez.
MPG has also secured press exposure with a Metro wrap and insertions in both the free paper and the London Evening Standard, supported by digital out-of-home activity.
Gareth Wynn, director of 2012 Programme, EDF Group, said: "In the run-up to 2012, our partnership with the London Eye will be a powerful way to help EDF Energy communicate our vision of a low carbon future.
"We hope it will inspire people and businesses to make their own sustainability commitments."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...