IGN hires film sales manager
IGN, the video games and entertainment network, has appointed Shivali Ramanandi to the role of film sales manager, as it moves to double its commercial team.
Shivali Ramanandi, film sales manager, IGN
Shivali joins IGN from Bauer Media, where she spent two and a half years as film account manager – working with clients across the company's broadcast, online and print media brands, including Empire, FHM, Grazia, Heat and Kiss.
Reporting to Stacey Knight, IGN Entertainment UK's group head of sales, Shivali is briefed to boost IGN and AskMen's reach into the film industry, working to deliver engaging, bespoke campaigns for almost 4 million UK male consumers aged 18-35 across the network every month.
In recent changes at News Corporation's digital arm, Fox Interactive Media, including major cuts to the UK team behind social network MySpace, IGN was given control of its own advertising sales.
Stacey Knight, group head of sales, IGN Entertainment UK, said: "With an excellent reputation within the film industry and a proven track-record in driving creative campaigns, Shivali will help take IGN Entertainment UK to the next level."
IGN Entertainment properties, including IGN.com and AskMen.com, reach 3.8 million readers a month across the UK, with the network reporting 23% growth in the fourth quarter of 2010 according to ComScore.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...