Innocent ties up with Mumsnet
Innocent drinks has become the latest brand to collaborate with parenting website Mumsnet, which will offer the ethical smoothie maker advice about marketing to mothers and children.
Innocent: readies the launch of apple and orange products
Mumsnet will provide a panel of mums who will test a number of marketing strategies aimed at families.
The strategies will be geared towards highlighting the claimed nutritional value of Innocent smoothies and its other drinks.
It is thought Innocent is particularly aiming to improve sales of Innocent's kids smoothies.
Mumsnet has proved a popular channel to help brands better market their products and in recent times has worked with Asda and Ford.
Innocent's decision to work with Mumsnet comes as it relaunches its fruit juice range this month in a new caraf-style bottle.
An Innocent drinks spokesperson said: "Innocent's kids smoothies and fruit tubes are made from fruit, and nothing else, meaning they are a great way for mums to ensure their kids are getting some healthy portions of fruit during the day.
"We are now partnering with Mumsnet to allow us to communicate the importance of good nutrition and our health and taste benefits through a very trusted channel.
"We are also looking forward to hearing some valuable insights on what mums want from the Mumsnet community."
Marketing, this week, reported that Mumsnet will license out its brand for the first time. The parenting website is launching its first awards and allowing the winning products to use the Mumsnet logo in their marketing materials and on other websites. The entries include products from Lidl, Lego, Ikea and BT.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- SR DESIGNER Red Sofa London £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Junior Web Developer Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £22k + benefits, Colchester
- Social Media Account Manager Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £40k + benefits, Colchester
- Digital Project Manager AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, West Midlands
- Conceptual Creative E3 Media Limited £35,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience, Situated in the creative quarter of Bristol