Just Media relaunches as Just International
Just Media, the Aegis-owned agency that specialises in the technology and finance sectors, has relaunched as Just International.
Aegis: relaunches Just Media as Just International
The agency was established in 1996 and bought by Aegis in 2005. Its billings in 2010 were £18m from clients including Epson, Autonomy, Santander and Commerzbank.
According to managing director Stuart Giddings, the new identity has been developed to better represent the agency's services as they stretch beyond traditional media into search, social media and complex lead generation programmes across many countries.
The agency is based in London but integrated with the global Aegis network. 90% of its clients are international.
The name change is also intended to avoid confusion with US-based media and lead generation agency, Just Media Inc, which serves technology as well as a wider range of clients.
Just Media Inc was part of the same group until the UK agency was bought by Aegis.
The US company is a partner of Just International and shares two clients.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)