Lida raids Draftfcb for creative team
Lida is expanding its creative department by hiring a new team from Draftfcb.
Nicky Bullard: promoted to creative director at Lida after Shaun Moran's exit
The agency's new art director Chris Whitehead, and copywriter John Fazio, join from Draftfcb, where they worked in the same roles. At Lida the pair will be responsible for working on clients such as Boots, Mini and the RAF.
Originally from Melbourne, the creative duo worked together in Australia and New Zealand for six years at agencies including Clemenger Harvey Edge and DDB Melbourne, working on brands including Heinz, MINI and Mazda.
Prior to their partnership, Fazio worked at M&C Saatchi Singapore for three years, with brands such as Coca Cola, Qantas and Ebay.
The appointment follows the promotion of Tim Styles and Nicky Bullard to creative directors, following the departure of Shaun Moran who left the agency last year.
Styles said: "John and Chris bring with them a wealth of experience dealing with high-profile brands. They are fresh and share a passion and flair for creativity, which is always a welcome addition. We look forward to seeing them stamp their mark on the agency and its output."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire