Lida raids Draftfcb for creative team
Lida is expanding its creative department by hiring a new team from Draftfcb.
Nicky Bullard: promoted to creative director at Lida after Shaun Moran's exit
The agency's new art director Chris Whitehead, and copywriter John Fazio, join from Draftfcb, where they worked in the same roles. At Lida the pair will be responsible for working on clients such as Boots, Mini and the RAF.
Originally from Melbourne, the creative duo worked together in Australia and New Zealand for six years at agencies including Clemenger Harvey Edge and DDB Melbourne, working on brands including Heinz, MINI and Mazda.
Prior to their partnership, Fazio worked at M&C Saatchi Singapore for three years, with brands such as Coca Cola, Qantas and Ebay.
The appointment follows the promotion of Tim Styles and Nicky Bullard to creative directors, following the departure of Shaun Moran who left the agency last year.
Styles said: "John and Chris bring with them a wealth of experience dealing with high-profile brands. They are fresh and share a passion and flair for creativity, which is always a welcome addition. We look forward to seeing them stamp their mark on the agency and its output."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...