Michael Steckler promoted at Criteo
Criteo, the pay-per-click re-targeting company, has promoted its UK managing director Michael Steckler to oversee its expansion into the Nordic region.
Criteo: promotes its UK managing director Michael Steckler
Steckler has been promoted to managing director of Northern Europe and handed overall responsibility for Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
Steckler joined Criteo in May last year after leaving AOL, where he was UK and Benelux managing director, in January 2010.
The number of UK clients for the company has increased from 20 at the end of 2009 to 120.
Pascal Gauthier, chief operating officer at Criteo, said: "Michael's experience and exceptional track record for delivery results makes him the ideal person to help lead Criteo's continued expansion."
Criteo is established in other leading European markets, with France, Italy and Spain overseen by Gregory Gazagne, managing director of Southern Europe.
Germany, Austria, Belgium and the Netherlands are overseen by Robert Lang, managing director of Central Europe.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Head of Client Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - to £150k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £150k, Central London
- Group Account Director, Digital role, fashion and beauty brand, £80k MODA consult £80k + excellent benefits, Central London
- Head of Digital Marketing - Nottingham Trent University Stopgap £70000 - £79500 per annum + benefits, Nottingham
- Senior Research Executive - Boutique Research Agency NG Digital Marketing up to £35k, Central London