Michael Steckler promoted at Criteo
Criteo, the pay-per-click re-targeting company, has promoted its UK managing director Michael Steckler to oversee its expansion into the Nordic region.
Criteo: promotes its UK managing director Michael Steckler
Steckler has been promoted to managing director of Northern Europe and handed overall responsibility for Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
Steckler joined Criteo in May last year after leaving AOL, where he was UK and Benelux managing director, in January 2010.
The number of UK clients for the company has increased from 20 at the end of 2009 to 120.
Pascal Gauthier, chief operating officer at Criteo, said: "Michael's experience and exceptional track record for delivery results makes him the ideal person to help lead Criteo's continued expansion."
Criteo is established in other leading European markets, with France, Italy and Spain overseen by Gregory Gazagne, managing director of Southern Europe.
Germany, Austria, Belgium and the Netherlands are overseen by Robert Lang, managing director of Central Europe.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...