Carlsberg kicks-off search for global digital agency
Carlsberg is holding a review of its global digital advertising arrangements, as the brand aims to connect with a younger consumer.
Carlsberg: 'team talk' campaign by Saatchi & Saatchi
Three international agencies have been invited to pitch for a new global digital brief, thought to centre on helping the beer company become more relevant to young adults.
It is understood that the winning agency will create a digitally-led campaign to run across all major markets. Jakob Kalkar, the group media director at Carlsberg, said the brewer is also "in dialogue with other agencies to support us on various initiatives".
The move does not affect Carlsberg's relationship with the UK incumbent ad agency Saatchi & Saatchi. The agency created last year's "team talk" spot that featured English sporting legends including Sir Trevor Brooking, Jack Charlton and Stuart Pearce, who combine to deliver "Probably the best team talk in the world" to the England football team.
The TV work was supported by a dedicated website, englandteamtalk.com, which included behind-the-scenes footage of the ad and interviews with some of the stars.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands