Pepsi returns to Sainsbury's shelves
Pepsi is back on Sainsbury's shelves again, following a stand-off between the supermarket and Britvic over pricing.
Sainsbury's: now restocking with Pepsi
According to the Financial Times, Britvic, the UK distributor of the Pepsi portfolio, stopped supplies after Sainsbury’s refused to pay a significant cost increase.
The spat led to shortages of the Pepsi brands in Sainsbury’s stores over the past two weeks.
The supermarket is reported to have ‘"caved in" to Britvic's price increase in order to restock the brand on its shelves.
Britvic told Marketing that "the issue has now been resolved". Sainsbury’s, however, declined to comment.
Earlier this month, Sainsbury’s launched an ad for 2011 to show the positive impact that collecting Sainsbury's Active Kids vouchers has on youngsters in customers' local areas.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...