Toy manufacturer re:creation brings in Bottle PR to boost profile
Re:creation, the company which first brought ride-on scooters to the UK, has appointed Bottle PR to handle its consumer comms following a competitive three-way pitch.
ride-on scooters: re:creation
The comapny is the developer and distributor of toys, games, creative play and gifts, including scooters, pocket money toys, LEGO licensed products and more adult-focused Monty Python and Stylophoneranges.
The brief will include media relations support on a series of UK product launches, including the Razor Graffiti Scooter. The agency is also charged with boosting re:creation’s brand awareness among its core audiences through national media.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London
- Senior Manager- Analysis & Insight Direct Recruitment £50,000 + bens, Cambridgeshire
- Creative Team Apple & Ink £35-£45,000 , London
- Global Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London