Heineken appoints Indicia to improve consumer engagement
Heineken has appointed direct agency Indicia to improve consumer engagement through the development of a new database marketing environment.
Heineken: 'walk-in fridge' campaign
The new investment will provide Heineken’s individual brand teams with a central resource for planning.
Indicia will collaborate with the individual teams, providing consultancy and strategic planning to improve customer targeting, engagement and dialogue via social and digital media channels.
The brewer's line-up includes Foster's, Strongbow, Bulmers, John Smith's and Kronenbourg.
Andy Mitchell, customer marketing manager at Heineken, said: "New channels have provided us with exciting opportunities to directly engage our consumer and build individual conversations.
"With this cutting edge marketing environment in place we’ll have the capability to put detailed insight at the heart of all our future marketing activity and really take advantage of the power of social media."
Ian Stockley, managing director of Indicia, said: "Our bespoke, proprietary data solutions have been carefully designed and optimised to meet Heineken’s unique requirements."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...