Heineken appoints Indicia to improve consumer engagement
Heineken has appointed direct agency Indicia to improve consumer engagement through the development of a new database marketing environment.
Heineken: 'walk-in fridge' campaign
The new investment will provide Heineken’s individual brand teams with a central resource for planning.
Indicia will collaborate with the individual teams, providing consultancy and strategic planning to improve customer targeting, engagement and dialogue via social and digital media channels.
The brewer's line-up includes Foster's, Strongbow, Bulmers, John Smith's and Kronenbourg.
Andy Mitchell, customer marketing manager at Heineken, said: "New channels have provided us with exciting opportunities to directly engage our consumer and build individual conversations.
"With this cutting edge marketing environment in place we’ll have the capability to put detailed insight at the heart of all our future marketing activity and really take advantage of the power of social media."
Ian Stockley, managing director of Indicia, said: "Our bespoke, proprietary data solutions have been carefully designed and optimised to meet Heineken’s unique requirements."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Stunning Digital Director - Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £60000 - £63000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London