Omnicom reports increase in net income during 2010
Omnicom Group, the parent company of Fleishman-Hillard, Porter-Novelli and Ketchum, reported its net income for the fourth quarter of 2010 increased 7.4% to $246.5 million from $229.6 million in the fourth quarter of 2009.
Omnicom’s diluted net income per common share in the fourth quarter of 2010 increased 13.7% to $0.83 per share from $0.73 per share in the fourth quarter of 2009.
Worldwide revenue increased 9.8% to $3,586.8 million from $3,265.9 million in the fourth quarter of 2009.
Omnicom’s net income for the twelve months ended December 31, 2010 increased 4.4% to $827.7 million from $793.0 million in the same period in 2009.
Omnicom’s diluted net income per common share for the twelve months ended December 31, 2010 increased 6.7% to $2.70 per share in 2010 from $2.53 per share in the same period in 2009.
Worldwide revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2010 increased 7.0% to $12,542.5 million from $11,720.7 million in the same period in 2009.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...