Leo Burnett's Atelier nets Dorchester account
Dorchester Collection, the luxury hotel group, has appointed Leo Burnett Group to handle its advertising account.
Dorchester…aiming to build awareness and loyalty
Leo Burnett's luxury division, Atelier, will work on the business after a four-way pitch against undisclosed agencies.
Atelier will be responsible for creating a global campaign to build awareness of, and loyalty towards, the brand.
Dorchester Collection last called a review in 2008, when it appointed DraftFCB to its £2 million business after a three-way pitch. The agency's first task was to produce a celebrity-led campaign. The campaign, which launched in November 2008, was the hotel group's most recent high-profile work. It showcased the Dorchester London and featured Elizabeth Taylor, Peter Sellers, Noel Coward, Joan Collins and Andy Warhol.
Atelier is expected to focus on bringing to life the individuality of the hotels in the group and the cities in which they are located.
Helen Smith, the vice-president of sales and marketing at Dorchester Collection, said: "Atelier demonstrated an excellent understanding of our brand and presented us with an outstanding strategic direction, coupled with a strong creative approach."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...