Warburtons 'celebration' by RKCR/Y&R
RKCR/Y&R has created a new TV ad for Warburton's bread using the ongoing strapline: "We care because our name's on it".
Set in a Warburton’s factory, the ad shows staff baking bread. Suddenly an alarm goes off and all the employees crowd around the end of the factory conveyer belt to collect the one millionth loaf that has been baked.
The spot aims to show the care that goes into making every loaf. The ad also reveals Warburton’s new logo and packaging for the first time; the corporate colour has switched from red to orange.
The campaign, which reveals Warburton’s new packaging, is supported by regional targeted press and online executions. The ad was written by Mark Waldron and art directed by David Godfree . It was directed by Vince Squib through Gorgeous.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Senior Account Executive fishtank Up to 24,000, United Kingdom
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...