LoveFilm commercial chief exits following Amazon take-over
LoveFilm's chief commercial officer, Andrew Ground, has left the company. His is the first major departure since the film and games rental service was bought by Amazon in January.
LoveFilm: commercial chief leaving
Ground, who had worked at LoveFilm for more than four years and was its former UK managing director, left last week after deciding not to stay on with the new business.
His responsibilities, which included measuring campaign effectiveness, are being split between chief marketing officer Simon Morris and chief operating officer Jim Buckle.
Ground, previously Sainsbury’s brand marketing director, where he hired Jamie Oliver, said he planned to do consultancy work in the immediate future, while looking for an ‘early stage’ venture to join.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London