Former Razorfish chief emerges at Syncapse
Stephen England-Hall, the former UK chief executive of the digital agency Razorfish, has been appointed by social media company Syncapse as its senior vice-president and managing director, EMEA.
Stephen England-Hall: joins Syncapse
England-Hall left the Publicis-owned agency in November last year. He was not directly replaced, but the agency's chief operating officer, Chris Mellish, was promoted to managing director.
At Syncapse, which employs 40 social technology professionals in its London office, England-Hall will be responsible for the growth of business across Europe, through acquisitions and new client development.
Syncapse is focused on bringing its social media management software, the Syncapse PlatformT, to more brands across Europe.
The company recently raised $25m from institutional venture capital firm, ABS Capital Partners, and plans to add 100 new employees in 2011 across offices in London, Toronto, New York, Portland and San Francisco.
Michael Scissons, founder and chief executive at Syncapse, said: "Syncapse is entering a phase of rapid growth and Stephen's experience leading high-performance teams across Europe makes him a valuable addition to our company."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London