Former Razorfish chief emerges at Syncapse
Stephen England-Hall, the former UK chief executive of the digital agency Razorfish, has been appointed by social media company Syncapse as its senior vice-president and managing director, EMEA.
Stephen England-Hall: joins Syncapse
England-Hall left the Publicis-owned agency in November last year. He was not directly replaced, but the agency's chief operating officer, Chris Mellish, was promoted to managing director.
At Syncapse, which employs 40 social technology professionals in its London office, England-Hall will be responsible for the growth of business across Europe, through acquisitions and new client development.
Syncapse is focused on bringing its social media management software, the Syncapse PlatformT, to more brands across Europe.
The company recently raised $25m from institutional venture capital firm, ABS Capital Partners, and plans to add 100 new employees in 2011 across offices in London, Toronto, New York, Portland and San Francisco.
Michael Scissons, founder and chief executive at Syncapse, said: "Syncapse is entering a phase of rapid growth and Stephen's experience leading high-performance teams across Europe makes him a valuable addition to our company."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Senior Account Director - Shopper (2-3 months from July 1st) Stopgap £200 - £240 per annum, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...