Publicis London appoints senior strategists
Publicis London, which last week replaced its chief executive, Neil Simpson, with The Red Brick Road's Karen Buchanan, has moved to boost its planning capabilities with two senior appointments.
Matty Tong (l) and Graham Fowles
Matty Tong has been named the head of planning as part of a reshuffle of its strategic offering. She joins Publicis from the PR agency Weber Shandwick, where she was the head of strategic planning, working on clients including Microsoft, EDF Energy and MasterCard. Before Weber Shandwick, Tong was the global strategy director at Lowe Worldwide. She has also worked at Saatchi & Saatchi and DDB.
Publicis has also appointed WCRS&Co's planning director, Graham Fowles, to the newly created role of director of strategy. Fowles had been at WCRS&Co since 2008, working predominantly on its Santander business. Before that, he was the planning director at DDB UK, and he has also worked as Guardian Newspapers' head of insight.
The appointments were made by Tom Morton, who joined Publicis UK as the group's chief strategy officer in July last year. He will now be able to focus on his wider group role.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London