Publicis London appoints senior strategists
Publicis London, which last week replaced its chief executive, Neil Simpson, with The Red Brick Road's Karen Buchanan, has moved to boost its planning capabilities with two senior appointments.
Matty Tong (l) and Graham Fowles
Matty Tong has been named the head of planning as part of a reshuffle of its strategic offering. She joins Publicis from the PR agency Weber Shandwick, where she was the head of strategic planning, working on clients including Microsoft, EDF Energy and MasterCard. Before Weber Shandwick, Tong was the global strategy director at Lowe Worldwide. She has also worked at Saatchi & Saatchi and DDB.
Publicis has also appointed WCRS&Co's planning director, Graham Fowles, to the newly created role of director of strategy. Fowles had been at WCRS&Co since 2008, working predominantly on its Santander business. Before that, he was the planning director at DDB UK, and he has also worked as Guardian Newspapers' head of insight.
The appointments were made by Tom Morton, who joined Publicis UK as the group's chief strategy officer in July last year. He will now be able to focus on his wider group role.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)