Microsoft strikes retargeting deal with Criteo
Microsoft Advertising has partnered with Criteo to retarget premium display ads across its Microsoft Media Network in Europe.
Michael Steckler: managing director of Northern Europe, Criteo
Criteo works with online retailers to re-engage visitors who have left their sites, with highly targeted personalised display ads.
The companies already work together in individual European territories and following successful campaigns they plan to increase the volume of business they do together.
The deal will let Criteo’s 1,000 plus retail clients run retargeting campaigns across Microsoft Media Network’s 300 partner sites, which it claims attracts 144 million European users per month.
Omnicom has recently signed a deal with Microsoft that grants the group access to the computing giant's consumer data, to deliver highly targeted ads.
Omnicom has similar deals with Yahoo and AOL.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London