Microsoft strikes retargeting deal with Criteo
Microsoft Advertising has partnered with Criteo to retarget premium display ads across its Microsoft Media Network in Europe.
Michael Steckler: managing director of Northern Europe, Criteo
Criteo works with online retailers to re-engage visitors who have left their sites, with highly targeted personalised display ads.
The companies already work together in individual European territories and following successful campaigns they plan to increase the volume of business they do together.
The deal will let Criteo’s 1,000 plus retail clients run retargeting campaigns across Microsoft Media Network’s 300 partner sites, which it claims attracts 144 million European users per month.
Omnicom has recently signed a deal with Microsoft that grants the group access to the computing giant's consumer data, to deliver highly targeted ads.
Omnicom has similar deals with Yahoo and AOL.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...