BMB wins Grolsch but Carling reviews
Carling, the Molson Coors brand, is reviewing its £7m advertising account through ISBA.
Carling: 'you know who your friends are' campaign
The beer brand has set up talks with a number of agencies about the business, which is currently handled by Beattie McGuinness Bungay.
BMB won the Carling account in 2006 from Leith and, in 2007, created the "you know who your mates are" campaign, which is still running.
Separately, Molson Coors has awarded BMB the £12m advertising business for Carling's sister brands Grolsch and Corona Extra without a pitch.
BMB will be responsible for the creation of new campaigns for Grolsch and Corona Extra, worth around £6m each. The campaigns will cover TV, outdoor, press, digital and social media. A new campaign for Corona by BMB will launch in the spring.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- User Experience / User Interface (UX/UI) Designer Harnham £40000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester
- Social Media Account Manager - Global Agency - London Digital Gurus £27000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Responsive Designer (Top 10 NMA) Premier Media £35K + benefits, Central London
- Award-Winning Integrated Creative Team Premier Media Circa 55K + Benefits, Central London
- Designer - Fashion E-commerce retail brand Creative Recruitment £90 - £120 per day, City of London