BMB wins Grolsch but Carling reviews
Carling, the Molson Coors brand, is reviewing its £7m advertising account through ISBA.
Carling: 'you know who your friends are' campaign
The beer brand has set up talks with a number of agencies about the business, which is currently handled by Beattie McGuinness Bungay.
BMB won the Carling account in 2006 from Leith and, in 2007, created the "you know who your mates are" campaign, which is still running.
Separately, Molson Coors has awarded BMB the £12m advertising business for Carling's sister brands Grolsch and Corona Extra without a pitch.
BMB will be responsible for the creation of new campaigns for Grolsch and Corona Extra, worth around £6m each. The campaigns will cover TV, outdoor, press, digital and social media. A new campaign for Corona by BMB will launch in the spring.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...