Virgin Atlantic trials bespoke shoe partnership
Virgin Atlantic and the Left Shoe Company, the bespoke men's shoe brand, have teamed up to offer fliers a shopping service at the airline's Clubhouse lounge in Heathrow Airport.
Left Shoe Company: joins Virgin's Clubhouse offering
For a month, from tomorrow, the shoe company will measure and scan travellers' feet at the Clubhouse lounge. The company promises to deliver any purchases within a month.
Customers' names can be inscribed on the sole of their shoe, along with their Virgin Atlantic flight number and destination.
The service joins the gourmet food and spa treatments already available in the lounge.
The tie-up has been brokered by brand partnership agency Simbiotik. David Pickles, chief executive at the agency, said: "The entire Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse proposition and partner programme demonstrates that Virgin Atlantic feels that it is essential to provide their passengers with access to fresh, useful, innovative, entertaining and exciting experiences.
"For Left Shoe Company there are few places that it is possible to reach such a perfectly targeted prospective customer with a few minutes of free time."
Last month the Virgin Atlantic cabin crew were voted the most attractive on the airways by a survey of business travellers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London