Channel 4 HD to launch on Freesat
Channel 4 HD will be available on Freesat for the first time next month, joining HD channels from BBC One and ITV, in a deal with Arqiva.
Skins: C4 programme joins Freesat
The channel carries the same programming as the Channel 4 service. Alongside American favourites such as 'Ugly Betty', Channel 4 HD will also show original programming in HD, including 'Hollyoaks' and 'Skins'.
Kevin Burrows, CTO for broadcast and distribution, Channel 4, said: "We have a long and excellent relationship with Arqiva and we are delighted to entrust this final and important element of our transmission network to their care.
"Their ongoing support has been invaluable in enabling even more UK viewers to enjoy their favourite Channel 4 programmes in spectacular high definition."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London