Channel 4 HD to launch on Freesat
Channel 4 HD will be available on Freesat for the first time next month, joining HD channels from BBC One and ITV, in a deal with Arqiva.
Skins: C4 programme joins Freesat
The channel carries the same programming as the Channel 4 service. Alongside American favourites such as 'Ugly Betty', Channel 4 HD will also show original programming in HD, including 'Hollyoaks' and 'Skins'.
Kevin Burrows, CTO for broadcast and distribution, Channel 4, said: "We have a long and excellent relationship with Arqiva and we are delighted to entrust this final and important element of our transmission network to their care.
"Their ongoing support has been invaluable in enabling even more UK viewers to enjoy their favourite Channel 4 programmes in spectacular high definition."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...