Qype appoints Rooster to drive brand consumer awareness across UK
Consumer reviews site Qype has appointed Rooster PR to help drive consumer awareness of the brand.
Qype: Appointed Rooster to drive consumer awareness of the brand
Qype is popular in Europe as a place to find and share independent reviews on restaurants, bars and other services.
Chief marketing officer Richard Dennys said: ‘Bringing Rooster PR onboard represents a change of direction as we look to cement our place as the consumers’ champion, as well as a useful place for SMEs to do business and market themselves.’
Rooster managing director James Brooke said: ‘Qype is changing the way people research, choose and ultimately purchase goods and services. Rooster is delighted to be able to expand our client portfolio by working on such an innovative product and we look forward to raising their consumer profile.’
Meanwhile, shopping comparison site PriceRunner has appointed GolinHarris to develop and implement a PR campaign as the site aims to position itself as a consumer champion and authority on the UK shopping market.
GolinHarris will run a comprehensive B2B and B2C press office targeting online and offline traditional and social media.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford