Qype appoints Rooster to drive brand consumer awareness across UK
Consumer reviews site Qype has appointed Rooster PR to help drive consumer awareness of the brand.
Qype: Appointed Rooster to drive consumer awareness of the brand
Qype is popular in Europe as a place to find and share independent reviews on restaurants, bars and other services.
Chief marketing officer Richard Dennys said: ‘Bringing Rooster PR onboard represents a change of direction as we look to cement our place as the consumers’ champion, as well as a useful place for SMEs to do business and market themselves.’
Rooster managing director James Brooke said: ‘Qype is changing the way people research, choose and ultimately purchase goods and services. Rooster is delighted to be able to expand our client portfolio by working on such an innovative product and we look forward to raising their consumer profile.’
Meanwhile, shopping comparison site PriceRunner has appointed GolinHarris to develop and implement a PR campaign as the site aims to position itself as a consumer champion and authority on the UK shopping market.
GolinHarris will run a comprehensive B2B and B2C press office targeting online and offline traditional and social media.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...