Qype appoints Rooster to drive brand consumer awareness across UK
Consumer reviews site Qype has appointed Rooster PR to help drive consumer awareness of the brand.
Qype: Appointed Rooster to drive consumer awareness of the brand
Qype is popular in Europe as a place to find and share independent reviews on restaurants, bars and other services.
Chief marketing officer Richard Dennys said: ‘Bringing Rooster PR onboard represents a change of direction as we look to cement our place as the consumers’ champion, as well as a useful place for SMEs to do business and market themselves.’
Rooster managing director James Brooke said: ‘Qype is changing the way people research, choose and ultimately purchase goods and services. Rooster is delighted to be able to expand our client portfolio by working on such an innovative product and we look forward to raising their consumer profile.’
Meanwhile, shopping comparison site PriceRunner has appointed GolinHarris to develop and implement a PR campaign as the site aims to position itself as a consumer champion and authority on the UK shopping market.
GolinHarris will run a comprehensive B2B and B2C press office targeting online and offline traditional and social media.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Account Director - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £60k, Leeds
- Assistant Brand Manager AF Selection £mid 20's, West Midlands
- Digital Senior Account Manager - top agency nr Chester Perfect Marketing People To £35k, Chester