Clydesdale and Yorkshire Bank takes magazine to iPad
Clydesdale and Yorkshire Bank has launched an iPad app for its customer magazine The Journal, created by Condé Nast.
Clydesdale and Yorkshire Bank: creates iPad product
The Journal, a title specifically aimed at business and private customers of Clydesdale and Yorkshire Bank, features business and lifestyle content such as articles on women entrepreneurs and ways to improve working life.
Condé Nast has used the technology developed by Wired and the Adobe platform to produce the iPad app version of the bi-annual publication for "savvy early iPad adopters".
The app version of the printed magazine, which is available by post and distributed in branches nationwide, can be downloaded free of charge from Apple's App Store.
Albert Read, general manager for Condé Nast Publications, said: "Condé Nast has been the pioneer in developing magazines for the iPad on the Adobe platform, for Wired and for other consumer titles in development.
"We are now able to offer this expertise to our contract publishing clients."
Gareth Johnson, head of business affairs for Clydesdale and Yorkshire Banks, said: "We are thrilled to be leading the way for the banking industry as we engage via tablet devices."
Condé Nast Contract Publishing produces magazines and iPad apps for its clients Ferrari, Maybourne, Mandarin Oriental, The Clydesdale and Yorkshire Banks and for the Kazakhstan and Israeli governments.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...