Unity wins Ben & Jerry's UK and Europe consumer PR account
Ben & Jerry's has shifted its retained consumer PR account to Unity after a competitive pitch.
Unity: Won competitive pitch for Ben & Jerry's
Working for the Unilever-owned ice cream maker's brand development team, the agency is charged with getting people to 'love Ben & Jerry's and to love their ethics'.
Unity co-founder Nik Done said: 'Ben & Jerry's is an ideal Unity client - a big, brave exciting brand, but with an ethical bent.'
Unity's brief is to maintain the fun and quirky aspect of the brand while also increasing the company's ethical credentials among 18- to 34-year-old ABC1s. Ben & Jerry's will be fully Fairtrade-certified by the end of 2011.
Regular retained work will include ongoing efforts to promote the brand in the UK and Europe, reputation management and advising on trends.
In addition, the agency will provide European planning to support existing initiatives such as 'free cone day', covering PR, brand experiential and digital marketing.
The agency will also help plan for the launch of new ranges across Europe.
Ben and Jerry's currently also retains Mischief for UK PR.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...