Diet Coke readies Karl Lagerfeld collection
Diet Coke has partnered with fashion designer and photographer Karl Lagerfeld for a second time to create three limited edition bottle designs for the brand's new ad campaign.
Diet Coke: limited edition bottle designs created by Karl Lagerfeld
The TV campaign is expected to roll out this summer, when the limited edition bottles become available, and will run across Europe. It will feature the Diet Coke character puppets, Bernadette, Eleanor and Irene.
Another part of the campaign features images shot by the Chanel designer, using supermodels Coco Rocha, Heidi Mount and Jeneil Williams.
The "Diet Coke limited edition collection by Karl Lagerfeld" features three new designs, each based on one of the Diet Coke puppets, and will be available individually or in a collector's box designed by Lagerfeld.
Lagerfeld said: "It's exciting for me because I love the idea and, as everybody knows, I drink Diet Coke and nothing else, night and day. It was pure pleasure to do a campaign with people I like and for a product I love."
Lagerfeld first designed a limited edition bottle for Diet Coke last year. In October, Diet Coke partnered with celebrity jewellery designer Johnny Rocket to launch a limited edition crystal bottle made with Swarovski elements.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Director - branding agency Gabriele Skelton £65000 per annum, London
- Brand Strategist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Digital Strategist Direct Recruitment £70,000 - £75,000, Central London