Diet Coke readies Karl Lagerfeld collection
Diet Coke has partnered with fashion designer and photographer Karl Lagerfeld for a second time to create three limited edition bottle designs for the brand's new ad campaign.
Diet Coke: limited edition bottle designs created by Karl Lagerfeld
The TV campaign is expected to roll out this summer, when the limited edition bottles become available, and will run across Europe. It will feature the Diet Coke character puppets, Bernadette, Eleanor and Irene.
Another part of the campaign features images shot by the Chanel designer, using supermodels Coco Rocha, Heidi Mount and Jeneil Williams.
The "Diet Coke limited edition collection by Karl Lagerfeld" features three new designs, each based on one of the Diet Coke puppets, and will be available individually or in a collector's box designed by Lagerfeld.
Lagerfeld said: "It's exciting for me because I love the idea and, as everybody knows, I drink Diet Coke and nothing else, night and day. It was pure pleasure to do a campaign with people I like and for a product I love."
Lagerfeld first designed a limited edition bottle for Diet Coke last year. In October, Diet Coke partnered with celebrity jewellery designer Johnny Rocket to launch a limited edition crystal bottle made with Swarovski elements.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)