Pinder leaves Publicis as Naouri takes top ad role
Richard Pinder, the chief operating officer of Publicis Worldwide, has left the advertising network after five years in the role.
Richard Pinder is leaving Publicis
His departure without a job to go to makes room for the appointment of Jean-Yves Naouri as the executive chairman of Publicis Worldwide.
Some sources close to Publicis believe that Naouri, who will add the ad network role to his post as the Publicis Groupe chief operating officer, is a strong candidate to succeed Publicis Groupe chairman and chief executive Maurice Levy when he eventually retires.
Pinder, who was previously the president EMEA for Publicis network Leo Burnett, was promoted to the Publicis Worldwide role in 2006 was then handed full responsibility for the network in 2009.
Levy said: "After 25 years in advertising, including eleven within our group, Richard has told me he would like to turn to fresh challenges. Although I am very sorry to see him go, I respect his decision."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London