Yellow Door beats Burnett to Westfield
Westfield, the shopping centre owner, has appointed its PR agency Yellow Door to handle the advertising for its West London and Stratford City development sites.
Westfield: hired Yellow Door
The business was previously handled by CHI & Partners but the agency parted ways with the company in January just nine months after winning the account.
Yellow Door, which was founded by the retail expert and TV celebrity Mary Portas, won the account after a pitch against Leo Burnett.
The agency will handle all advertising for Westfield West London and for its Stratford City development, which has a catchment area of 4.1 million people and will house John Lewis, Waitrose and Marks & Spencer. Straford City is due to open in September.
Before appointing CHI in April last year, Westfield used Adam & Eve on its advertising business. The agency handled creative for two years but was forced to resign it after it won the £20 million John Lewis account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Art Director Major Players negotiable, Leamington Spa
- Digital Project Manager Profiles Creative £35000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer Guru Careers £35 - 50k DOE, Based in South West London (SW18) - Commutable from Putney, Central London, The City, Greater London