Yellow Door beats Burnett to Westfield
Westfield, the shopping centre owner, has appointed its PR agency Yellow Door to handle the advertising for its West London and Stratford City development sites.
Westfield: hired Yellow Door
The business was previously handled by CHI & Partners but the agency parted ways with the company in January just nine months after winning the account.
Yellow Door, which was founded by the retail expert and TV celebrity Mary Portas, won the account after a pitch against Leo Burnett.
The agency will handle all advertising for Westfield West London and for its Stratford City development, which has a catchment area of 4.1 million people and will house John Lewis, Waitrose and Marks & Spencer. Straford City is due to open in September.
Before appointing CHI in April last year, Westfield used Adam & Eve on its advertising business. The agency handled creative for two years but was forced to resign it after it won the £20 million John Lewis account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Quant Qual Research Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £38000 - £42000 per annum + other benefits, Hertfordshire
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...