Sky signs Xbox for product placement
Microsoft has signed a product placement deal making its Xbox Kinect 360 game Kinect Sports the first product placement to air on Sky channels.
A League Of Their Own: Sky show
The platform's most popular controller-free game will appear today in the pre-title sequence of Sky 1 HD's sports panel show, A League Of Their Own.
The sequence, co-produced by CPL Productions, features stars of the show preparing to go on-air while members of the studio audience prepare for the show backstage by playing Kinect Sports.
The deal was negotiated by Microsoft's media agency, Universal McCann, which was also responsible for Xbox 360's series sponsorship. Xbox also sponsors the second series of Sky1's Got To Dance.
Earlier this month, Sky signed its first product placement deal with TRESemme haircare, as part of its sponsorship of the upcoming British and Irish versions of Next Top Model, in a deal brokered by Carat.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...